HomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHome

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

When Selling a House.......

Patience is a virtue. This is not a virtue that I possess. The house has been on the market now for 22 days and has had a grand total of one showing. Now I will say that the last couple of weekends have been very rainy, but still......

We put so much hard work into the house to get it ready to put it on the market, I was hoping that we would at least have a little more traffic than this. Dennis has really started looking for a new house. This is very strange because I have basically toned downed my search to a crawl. I just don't see the house selling before the end of the year. Heck at this point in time I am not sure if we will have anyone else look at it.

I guess it is just a little depressing. At least we are lucky and we don't HAVE to sell the house we just WANT to sell the house. I can't imagine the people who are in the predicament where they HAVE to sell it and they are going through this. I think that I would go crazy.

Well at least it is Wednesday, but unfortunately my baby sister leaves to go back to Alabama Sunday. I don't get to see her as much as I would like since she is on the track team. They normally have practices on the weekends and she can't make it home. I probably will see her in October and again at Thanksgiving. I am going shopping this weekend. YAY!!!! Hopefully I will have some good finds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment