HomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHome

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall Yard Update

Driveway beds before.
I so wish my mums would bloom
For those of you who know Dennis and I know that the reason that we bought this house was because of the backyard. Yes the deciding factor of the house was because our dogs would love the back yard. Our front yard wasn't to shabby either. We really haven't had to do much to either the front yard or the back yard, but there was something that was driving me crazy.

Ready for the mums to explode.
We had no color several times during the year. Yep that's right there was no spot for any perennials. We had tons of dailies, azaleas, and camellias, but no where for different color throughout the year.
Before around the mailbox
Well for the fall I wanted to change that. I pulled up the dailies around the mailboxes and at the end of the driveway. I also pulled up the half dead camellias and remade the flower beds

I redid the beds with mums and filled them new pine straw. I can't wait until December for my favorite, pansies and kale. Yippee!!! One of the good things about living in the South. Pansies in the dead of winter:)

Well that is my fall yard. I know lame.........I just can't quite get in the decorating spirit quite yet. 85 is just to hot for fall.

   

My wreath did make it out on the front door and I am stoked...don't you love the door color (or course I am kidding)?
Look at our Satsumas, we can't wait.
I linked up to Thrifty Decor Chick's Fall Yard Party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment