HomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHome

Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Pillows



This past weekend we had fantastic weather with highs in the 70's the whole weekend with sunny, sunny sky. You know it was one of those weekends that you didn't want to do anything around the house......(especially finish a craft room.)





I have got to finish that craft room so that I can move my crafts out of the kitchen.



I did get a few things done around the house this weekend. I made new pillows for the sofa and love seat. The pillows that came with them were way to large and were not washable. We have to have washable pillows considering that our dogs lay on the pillow every day. Plus I wasn't a big fan of the color.







I am very happy about the way they turned out I hope they hold up. I also bought some fun fabric. I have some plans lets see if works out the way I want them to.




By the way is it bad when the lady at the fabric store ask if you actually finish your projects or do you just buy more fabric. I think it may be bad that she knows me by name and can name my projects.
Hope you have a great week!!!

3 comments:

Judy @ In His Grip said...[Reply to comment]

Pillows can always spruce up a room and a sofa. My hubby thinks I have way too many of them in our house.

Wendy said...[Reply to comment]

I was sew pillows this weekend, too! Love your fabric choices! Lucky you...70 degrees...I can't wait for summer weather :)
Wendy

Jonell said...[Reply to comment]

You've got some nice pillows there. Very lovely pillows. Are you selling them? Red pillows

Post a Comment