HomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHome

Monday, September 12, 2011

Is It Fall?!?!?!?

Really??? Can it be time for fall already? Well here in the deep south we did have a little blast of fall last week...that means our high was in the low 80's.














I was supposed to do yard work today and finish my craft room. I found a rug that I need to purchase tomorrow for the craft room and I didn't do any yard work. So basically I didn't do anything on my to do list. (Again!)










I did do my fall mantle. It needs a few adjustments, but this is what it will look like for awhile. I spent a grand total of $9.00 on it. Woo Hoo!!!

Everything else I had from last year. I had planned on decorating our house last year, but we surprisingly sold our house much quicker than I thought so I had tons of left overs from last year.



The only new items I bought were the pumpkin from Hobby Lobby for 1/2 price and the candle in the lantern for 1/2 price.


On to making my making my Halloween wreath!!! Stay tuned on my To Do list this week is also to do the bar stools. (We will see how it works out!)

Have a great rest of the week!!


I have linked up to The Inspired Room's Nesting Party!!!
I have linked up to The Lettered Cottage!!!!

1 comments:

Toni said...[Reply to comment]

Great job. It must be hard to decorate the mantel with the TV right there! Love that ball with the bird on it - too cute. Have a great week

Post a Comment