HomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHome

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Confession!!! (No it isn't a bad one)

So I have a confession, no it isn't where I have been. Because I really can't explain that. My confession is I am a deco mesh hoarder.

I have 10 different colors of deco mesh and you will see it through out our Christmas decorations.

Yep our front door has been decorated since the day after Thanksgiving, but either the weather has been nasty or I haven't been home during the day to get a good picture of the day door.

The door actually took me quite a bit longer than I thought it would. It took three hours, but I had several neighbors stop to chat, which helped because after awhile my arms were rather tired.

I made the wreath a few weeks ago and it came together pretty quickly. I started with just the red and white stripe, but decide that it just needed more. I may be a deco mesh hoarder, but I also think more is better.

I love our night door. We have an LED spot light instead of turning on our overhead light. Well our overhead light can be a bit temparmental and it only comes on when it wants too, so we just keep it off.



Stay tuned because I will be posting the decorations we have up shortly. We bought our tree yesterday and I plan on decorating it tomorrow. I will be playing Santa for the Animal Rescue Foundation on Saturday so it will be a very interesting weekend. Who knows the next picture may be of Santa at our front door.

0 comments:

Post a Comment