HomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHomeHome

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Hardest Post

This is by far the hardest post that I have ever had to write....

My very first follower and one of my best friend unexpectedly lost her best friend, the love of her life, her husband last Thursday. They are the couple that everyone looked to as having the perfect couple. I know they had little spats, but nothing huge. They ate dinner at their table every night without the T.V. on.


Jeremy was one of the most fun loving, easy going guys that I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I can at least say that he and Miranda knew what love is. There are not many people out there that know the kind of love these two experience. They had been together for 16 years, which is a very long time in this day and age when they started dated when Miranda was 15.


Jeremy was 33 years old and at this time they believe that he had a brain aneurysm. This has been very difficult for everyone we know because of how much the two of them were loved by everyone. I believe that every person they met became their friend.


This is what Miranda had to say about him and it is completely true. "He was known for his generous spirit, easy laugh, and love of fishing.""Also his soft spot for animals"


All I know is I would give anything to hear is laugh one more time.



Jeremy, Dennis and I will love and miss you always you touched our lives in more ways than you would ever know.











0 comments:

Post a Comment